WEEKEND THINGS

Sunday, June 26, 2011
It's been a very cold weekend here, Malcom even had to wear his little coat.

Sorted out some frames .......

  .... I found this one in a little op shop on this trip.


Changed the dining table around .... I think I like it better this way.



Elvis caught some nice morning rays.


Spent a bit of time in our very neglected garden ... 

sorted out some herbs (these are all before shots) .....
 
   and a few weeds ....

 they were popping up in all different places ....
 I didn't go too crazy though .... I actually like the rambling neglected garden look better anyway.

I've also been busy clearing out "stuff" this weekend, homewares, a few furniture items, bits and pieces .... I haven't really got enough for a garage sale so I'm thinking of an Ebay fleamarket  ....
What do you think ?
If anyone has a better idea please let me know.