YOGA

Wednesday, June 15, 2011
I've just started doing Yoga again .... I always start, then something happens and I don't keep it up.
But this time, so far so good, thanks to a DVD, I love classes but I just find it easier to fit in at home .... sometimes I only do half an hour, sometimes an hour but I must say every time I do I feel "AMAZING" .... so energized and stretched and I really do end up getting so much more done.

If I was lucky enough to live in Paris I think I could manage to drag myself to
Kia Naddermier's classes here (isn't the studio divine) .....



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj6PVBg0pyMC-0Ln-wBWhldm9GoVfsLqkhVUvL8Dn225Sy_fyXX38r9vLXvpvqCER27ydtT3YVDznpUbPxyVU6YMPJIIP6su322M_GWvEIP1xKKlacIyTQ1UL9ijTdsupsRckoAWYBg7U4/s1600/zh4v4744finallow-1.jpg

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgObnbgnsHTGEstRI7SJJGEEykzSKhYJSYtRaf3HCdjlIejolDgZbHBY5MKaYpXRrW1-0_cBPTUQyRnsTC4GDO05utzg5jk3759HhuWSDJqiLsJC9vMat2nUkSFPvK5zW2Y77YzI9OmmVQ/s1600/zh4v4744finallow.jpg






There are also these little interviews with some students who attend the classes.








I do have this little guy keeping a close eye on my moves at home (he watches every move) ..... and sits on my stomach if I lay down long enough.