COFFEE TEA & ME

Wednesday, June 8, 2011
I had to make a trip to Redfern last week, on my way back to the train I came across this little cafe "Coffee Tea & Me" ....


It's a tiny little hole in the wall cafe, it was actually a barber shop in a former life and most of the seating is outside .....




a great eclectic mix of furniture, old school chairs, stools made from bike seats and an ironing board table ....


I chose to sit at the laminate table ......





I think I was lucky to get a choice (it was very late afternoon) , I've heard the mornings are quite busy and the tables get the morning winter sunshine .....

..... Oh and did I mention the coffee was great, I'll definitely be back, think it might be for a sunny morning coffee next time !!!




This dog really has nothing to do with the cafe, I saw him waiting out the front of the hardware store next door and just thought he was sweet (and very well behaved !!!)

See some reviews of the cafe here, here and here