AN AUTUMN DAY OUT

Wednesday, April 13, 2011
I love Autumn days ... (especially after such an extra hot summer here)
My daughter and I spent the day in Surry Hills yesterday .... 
starting with a nice stroll ....

then brunch at this little cafe ....

.... banana french toast and coffee (no we're not drinking beers, they use these old Cooopers bottles for the table water)



Walked brunch off with a stroll here for a bit of old wares browsing
loved the little HMV dog ....
(I think I would have bought him home but he was made of very heavy concrete and we were on foot plus we had a bit of a train ride ahead, who knows he might wait for me)

.... and this old trestle table.
(I did a post about Dough Up On Bourke here a while back)

As I went to take a photo of this window I realized it was this house .....
(with some extra pots)

(Maria, I noticed the plants first too !!!)



Met this little cutie outside the grocery shop .....

 .... walked past my favorite stairs and tiles in Surry Hills
( I love them !!!) .....

.... and stocked up on bread here.
A nice little day out indeed.