FRIDAY FAVORITES

Friday, April 8, 2011
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgpZKYyoJTVxLIAWLk-mRxZc4sEz4Su4ZGbKvLH_3l-pbfNm6fG9ddUOSoSGOmD6aCG8DJ_YJDi_etJ7Gn123eswk77pSunedOl-Mx5G2fd6TGvwo7XcpQeIEGdkgDQOJoAAAfBfV7o3USt/s1600/4472719442_841e48cdfe_o.jpg
 This beautiful fireplace ... loving the candles.
via here
These rings .....
via here
 this girl .... 
via here
.... and these boots.
via here

This photo display ....
 via here


.... and this vintage punching bag. 
via here

 Really looking forward to this book by Olga Bennett, I featured some of her photographs in this post ....

..... and I forgot about this old favorite (I used to always make it for my kids) think I might have to make some on the weekend for old times sake !!! 
 via here

I just got home from seeing this film ... I haven't seen a film this moving in a long time, very sad but also very beautiful, Javier Bardem was amazing !!!

HAPPY FRIDAY 
Hope you have a great weekend
XXX