A SUNNY SATURDAY

Sunday, July 31, 2011
 After a lot of rainy days lately (and I mean a LOT)  it was so nice to see the sun shine for the entire weekend ....

 I had some friends over for lunch on Saturday ....
It was so nice to be able to sit on the deck instead of inside .....




  Just before everyone arrived I spotted this little gatecrasher eyeing off the bread ....




 ..... he was quite happy to pose for the camera, and stuck around for a while until my dogs spotted him and chased him away !!!
 
 It was such a nice afternoon, good company, good food and wine (I always forget to take more photos once everyone arrives) ..... but it was lovely, and my friend informs me she is off to New York for 2 months so that was exciting news, she's in the process of looking for accommodation, she did love this loft when I showed her (but if anyone has any tips on good places to rent let us know)

 Oh and it was nice to see the jasmine vine starting to bud .....

.... can't wait to smell it in full bloom soon !!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin