MY BIRTHDAY GIRL

Wednesday, March 16, 2011
 My daughter Meg turned 17 today .....
I'm so blessed to have the most kind, thoughtful most beautiful girl, such an absolute pleasure to be with and a great little fun partner in crime.
We had a lovely day, she had two beautiful girlfriends and her nan over for afternoon tea (very yummy chocolate cake made by yours truly) .... then a family dinner, with some more weekend celebrations to follow.

 I planned to take a few more photos than this but got a little distracted with the celebrations,
so all I have is the birthday sign and the cake awaiting her after school homecoming.

click to enlarge

 She did get these beautiful flowers from her friend (amongst other things) .....

.... and this very funny card from her brother, I love it !!!
click to enlarge

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL GIRL,
I LOVE YOU
XXX

It's also this lovely girls birthday today ....
Happy Birthday Greer 
(I had a drink tonight in your honor)
Cheers !!!
XXX