EARLY FRIDAY FAVORITES

Thursday, March 17, 2011
This beautiful hall and stairs ....
via here

this bathroom (love the floor) .....
found here via here

.... and jars and bottles as candle holders, just perfect.
via here

Always love a good stripe.
 via here
This Garance Dore shot .....
 via here


.... and this lamp by Sean Woolsey, loving the cord !!!
  via here

  These pillowcases  ... the colours are just perfect.
Anyone know where I can get some ?
via here

This very nice looking roast chicken with preserved lemons, rosemary and garlic ... mmmmm !!!

Sadly I missed this film at The French Film Festival .... I've heard great reviews (plus I adore Marion Cotillard) apparently it's a bit of a French "Big Chill".

You may remember this post from a while back .... well here's another one (love a good running away note !!!)
 via here

I've been a bit slack with this blog lately, I really must get out and take some more photos, in the meantime don't forget you can send in a photo, I love seeing what makes you happy, I received this lovely shot from Paris this week.

Happy Weekend
XXX