LATELY ......

Tuesday, November 6, 2012
This has been my life for the last week or so .... I'm sourcing furniture for a cafe and at the moment my deck is full of lots chairs
 and goodies ....
I didn't do it on purpose but the colour scheme seems to be gravitating towards reds and greens (with a dash of yellow) ....







  I'm a bit in love with this red stool .....


  these old cane chairs ....


..... and this armchair.


Oh and this is our dining room at the moment .....


   home of lots of tables ....
you may recognize the one in front from this post  .....


...... they are all leaving today for their new home,
 my family won't know themselves having their deck and dining room back 
although it probably won't stay that way for long,
I'm off again today to source some more goodies !!!