OFF TO SCHOOL

Wednesday, September 26, 2012
 Our little Eadie is all grown up now .... 
yesterday she left my mums paddock for "finishing school" for about five weeks where she will be broken in and return a rideable horse .....

 I was a little worried when my husband first told me this was going to happen ....
(I actually know zero about horses, Mark on the other hand grew up in the country surrounded by them) 
but he assures me "her school" will be very kind and loving and she will return an even better horse .....

 Eadie is the first horse I have ever really had much to do with, she is so beautiful and funny .....
she gives kisses, loves people, takes off your hat if you are wearing one, is best friends with my mums dog (they run around and play together all the time) and adores kids  ......

 as soon as she sees you she will canter up (so fast) for a pat and a cuddle .....
she follows the postman all the way up the lane when he delivers the mail (he now brings her a daily carrot)  
and all the neighbors love her .... 

 ..... oh and she smells so good !!!


 She had a lovely wash before she left .....





 all fresh and clean for her first big day of school .....


 ...... we will miss our beautiful girl !!!