A LITTLE VISIT

Sunday, October 23, 2011
You may remember our little foal Edie from this post ....
then a bit more of an update here ...
today we visited her at her "holiday home" ... she has been staying at a friends property for the last couple of months and my is she growing up fast !!!

    I know nothing about horses, but my husband assures me her "holiday" away from her mother is for the best, something to do with weaning and gaining independence ...
and a new hairstyle by the looks of it !!!

She seems content and has made friends with some of the the other horses and even one of the little dogs.
The girls who look after her say she is the smartest horse there ....

  but it was still hard saying goodbye ....
can't wait to have her back at my mum's house (where she lives) ....
which hopefully will happen in a couple of weeks.
       We miss you little Edie !!!