FRIDAY FAVORITES

Friday, September 23, 2011
This kale salad, think I will give it a try ...
found via here

this light ....
via here

 this store in Barcelona ....


... and this clip from Sibella Court's collection for Anthropologie.


 Loving the look of this Fish & Chip shop in London .....
(Dee always finds the best places)

 this wall ....
via here

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh8Ost019MdqJ-SqZQGn9OEOsg0qxwDPTzEp2TIhL8qfFvhiEGgYtjLcFy-A4fqgQa4KGNUU1aEptTz90P9WT8IHotKC16G6tOoLJf2TIohJ2qyhO5nraa-USElmx7mZ2bjnDHUSZUEe70/s1600/tumblr_lm28uqzPE91qcpxayo1_500.png
... and this bedroom.
via here

I  ordered this book for a little friend a while back, it came in the post today ... it's so adorable 
(I think I could keep it for myself ) ....

..... and I'll leave you with this gorgeous pair
I hope your weekend is as happy as them !!!
Have a good one
XXX
pic via here